Friday, April 21, 2006

I had our 25 week appointment yesterday and everything seems to be going well. Other than the lack of sleep, everything has been wonderful! My blood pressure was high again at the appointment, partly due to my being nervous about the glucose test. I'm relieved to know that my blood pressure is always normal when I take it at home though. Dr. Molinari wants me to come back in 2 weeks for a sono just to make sure that the baby looks okay. She says that moms with high blood pressure tend to have smaller babies so she just wants to be sure. She said that there isn't a cause for real concern since she looked normal at our last sono and I'm measuring normally. I'm not worried either since I've ALWAYS had high blood pressure whenever I walk into any doctors office.......it's the fear of the needle! I felt Lillian kick on the outside of my stomach for the first time this past weekend and I've been able to feel her with my hand ever since. She's been really active, especially when I first wake up and right before I go to bed. Unfortunately, she stops kicking right when Dan comes over :o( So hopefully I'll have another picture to post in 2 weeks. Only 15 weeks to go!!!

No comments: