Sunday, April 29, 2007
Anyways, Lauren asked us to blog again......this time about our little quirks. Mine is something that I HATE. Without fail.....everytime I do something new and exciting......I vomit!!!! Gross I know!! Every year on the first day of school I would do it, when I know I'm meeting someone new that day I do it, when we go on vacation I do it!!!! Thankfully I always have that urge in the morning and nothing really comes up......and no I'm not doing it on purpose! So it's a strange quirk, but I always know that it's something that's going to happen and I'm pretty much used to it by now!!!
Hope everyone has a great week.....and if you've got nice weather where you are make sure you get outside and enjoy it!!!
Friday, April 27, 2007
This is from last week......she fell asleep like this and stayed there for almost an hour!!!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Monday, April 23, 2007
Lilly (with a little mohawk) and her TMX Elmo....actually it's more for me!!!
So you know how when you start one thing, and you'd like to start another, but you realize you really won't feel content until you finish the first thing (make any sense???!!!!) That's how I'm feeling now!!! I'd like to start doodling, but I feel like I shouldn't until the house is all unpacked!! We picked up the rest of our essentials this weekend so now I have more boxes to go through. I'm hoping to have everything where it should be by the end of the week. Then the only thing left to do within this place will be buying a decorative area rug for the living room, buying a rug for under the kitchen table, a rug for the 3rd bedroom as well as painting that room. Then, I'll be all done! Anyways, here is a pic of the Living room. I still have a few more decorative things to do, in addition to adding the area rug, but for the most part I'm all done! Hope everyone has a great week and that you're able to get outdoors and enjoy the nice weather!!!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Even though I only have 3 products at digiaisle.com, I thought that it would be a good idea to put them on sale to get my butt into gear to start creating some new stuff! I really need to get that new camera soon so I need to start bringing in some dough......even if it's pennies compared to what Dan makes!!! Anyways, I'm going to start learning how to make papers and elements and such, but I won't release anything until I create something that I would use myself......so I might be at it for awhile!!!! The sale is going on until the 30th so be sure to go on over and check out all of Sarah and Laura's great kits as well! As always, suggestions are always welcomed. And be sure to come back within the week for a little blog freebie!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Monday, April 16, 2007
Saturday, April 14, 2007
1)who’s your dreamy dreamy steamy hottie (and hubby’s don’t count) don’t just answer.. post up a picture, I need eye candy!
2) what is the goofiest thing you’ve said/done this week? I can't really think of anything specific this week, but I'm sure I did something goofy!
Mr. Hunk himself Matthew McConaughey!!!
3)If I (or some random other person, as I can’t really answer this properly otherwise haha) walked into your house RIGHT NOW, what would embarrass you the most (be it an item, a mess, your fridge.. whatever)? Probably the fact that we're still not settled and that we're in the process of putting carpet down so everything is kinda out of place!
4) What creepy things do you have living (or growing.. ) under your bed (due to lack of cleaning of course )? Shockingly not a single thing.....we haven't started unpacking our room, but since we have an attic there probably won't end up being anything under the bed anyways!
5) Have you ever done a drive by fart in the super market? Did anyone notice? What's a fart?!!! Would someone please tell me.....guessing since I don't know what one is I've never done one!!!!!!!!!!
6) Finish this sentence… If I were a duck__________ I'd shake my cute little tailfeather all day long!
7) google it … dude do it! ” your name is” __ But your name is Carrie. You start to cry because: Of the meaningful, poetic way he rhymed ''Amelia'' with ''feel ya.''
8) what colour are your underwear? boring old white!!
9) if you could be with anyone right now, who would it be? why? (I’m not talking dirty here people.. stay with me, focus! lol) Thankfully we're back together with Dan, but if I could pick one person to be with that isn't here it would be my mom.......I wish she had the chance to meet Lillian
10) close your eyes, what do you see? not a single thing......my eyes are closed silly!!!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Dan left for Indianapolis today so Grandma and Aunt Lindsay came over for Easter dinner. This week we're going to unpack the upstairs and finish painting the staircase wall. I'll also do a freebie once I get the scanner set up tomorrow so be on the look out for that. And I'll share some more pics as well!
Friday, April 06, 2007
Isn't she cute.........she's got more hair than Lillian!!!!