Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We're finally home after a long week in Syracuse! Betsy's wedding was beautiful and even though it sprinkled a little it was still a picture perfect day. She looked absolutely amazing in her dress with her hair all done up. Hopefully she'll get some pictures soon since I forgot to give Dan my camera! Other than that I'm happy to be back home. My feet were REALLY swollen throughout the week which prevented me from wearing my shoes for the wedding. The swelling has gone down a bit but they're still a little puffy. I've been trying to take it easy which is hard for me to do because I have a lot of stuff that needs to be done to get ready for Lillian. We picked up my aunt's dresser this weekend and I'll be cleaning and sanding it during the week so it can be painted white to match her crib. The only piece of furniture left to get is a small bookcase to hold the mounds of books I hope to buy for her. Hopefully I'll find one tomorrow when I go shopping after my doctors appointment. I just hope for a clean bill of health for both me and Lillian. Only 10 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»