Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lilly's weekend

Lilly certainly is one well loved little girl! This weekend Grandma and Grandpa Schlie and Aunt Betsy visited and we kicked off the weekend by having a picnic at Spencer State Park. Lilly slept most of the time, but enjoyed her time outside nonetheless! She then spent the rest of the day in someones loving arms.....which she thoroughly enjoyed! Typically, I only hold Lilly a couple of times for an extended period after her feedings. Although I would love to hold her all day (especially since she's so stinkin' cute).....I don't want her to depend on me holding her all of the time.....in other words I don't want her to be spoiled! Last night was a rough one, although I know that it could have been worse. Hopefully tonight will be a better one!

No comments: