Thursday, September 07, 2006

I have an adorable pic that I took of Lilly today that I can't upload because Blogger is having issues since they switched formats. I went to the doctor today for a blood pressure check and it's still a little high so she wants me to come back in another month. After my appointment, me and Lilly had to go to the store to get some more bottle brushes and I thought that I would try and find some shoes for her (since all of the ones that she has are way too big.) We found a pair and although they're a little big on her, they stay on her feet. I know some may think that it's pointless putting shoes on a baby, but I think that they're way too cute....and if she had fit in shoes when we brought her home from the hospital she would have been in them from day one! It may be awhile until I'm able to upload pics again but I'll keep trying.....I hope it get's fixed soon!

No comments: