Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My new journey.....

is about to begin! Starting Sunday I go back on Weight Watchers. Since Lillian arrived, I intially lost all of the weight that I had put on. Since then, my numbers have creeped back up and I'm not happy with what I see in the mirror. I don't like having my picture taken with Lilly because of the way I look and that's not something that I want for her or me. So.....my new jouney begin. Unfortunately veggies won't be at the top of my menu since I hate most of them (especially if they're green!) I know it won't be easy but I have to at least try. I'd like to lose 80 pounds but I know for now I need a more realistic goal so we'll go with 30 to start off with. I just want to be more comfortable with myself and I know losing the weight is the way to achieve it! So we'll see how it goes......wish me luck!

No comments: