Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Our long weekend in Syracuse



We had a nice long weekend in Syracuse which was nice. We arrived Friday night and went straight to bed so that I could get up early the next morning. Saturday me and Betsy went to the Fair for 4 or so hours. It rained the whole time and we really didn't eat as much as we thought we would, but we still had fun! I got Dan his ribs from Dinosaur BBQ and he seemed to enjoy them even though they had some fat on them! After we dried up a bit we went to visit with Great Grandma Desimone. Even though I remembered my camera I forgot to bring it along with me. Sunday we had the clambake....although I can't stand clams! Me and Betsy ate a little later (I had my coney!) After that we went to visit with Aunt Gina.

Every time that we travel the weekend goes by so fast! I never know how to spread myself out enough so that I get to see everyone.....and now that Lilly is here I know that people want to see her. It almost seems like we spend more time in the car!

Other than that not much else is going on. I'm going to be starting Weight Watchers again once I find my points calculator.....now that I need the darn thing I can't find it!!! I know that it isn't going to be easy for me, especially since I don't like veggies.....but I know that it's something that I need to do for Lilly and Dan.....and maybe myself too! I'm going to take pictures of myself so I can see my progress.

No comments: