Monday, October 23, 2006

Lilly slept through the night again which I was so happy about with all of the driving I did over the weekend! I actually woke up a couple of times and got out of bed then realized that she wasn't even crying. We went to the doctor today for her four month check-up. She's 23 1/2 inches and weighs 12 pounds 10 ounces. Dr. Gurski said that she is right on schedule and is actually ahead with some things when you consider that she's actually only 2 months. She wants me to continue to do everything that I'm doing since she looks so well. She said that she has a slight flat spot on the left side of her head so I should switch the side that she sleeps on and do some exercises with her head to strengthen the right side. Sadly she had to have some more shots today which I didn't realize. She cried a lot harder and for a lot longer this time so I had to hold her for a bit afterwards. She's watching TV at the moment and talking along with it......she's so cute!

No comments: