Wednesday, November 29, 2006




Isn't she cute! Lilly is wearing a hat that her Great-Great Grandmother made for her. It's a little bit chilly today so she decided to get all bundled up and since she was awake I thought that I'd get a couple of pics before we hit the road. We went to Gymboree today to get her Christmas dress and I learned a very valuable lesson.......if you see something you like buy it!!! The one that me and Dan had originally picked was gone so I had to go with her second choice which is still adorable. It's red with a chiffon on the bottom and a matching sweater. I have to take pics of her in it this week so I can include pics in our Christmas cards. In the last picture she has a little tear running down her cheek......she seems to tear up a lot since becoming sick!

No comments: