Thursday, November 02, 2006


Lilly is a little red on her chest in this pic because of the sweater (which I absolutely adore on her!) This is her first pair of jeans......I can't believe I didn't get a pair sooner! Today we're going to pick up her gown from the dry cleaners and I'm going to clean a little bit. She's been doing absolutely wonderful at night and always sleeps at least 8 hours which has been a huge relief for me. Up to a couple weeks ago she was taking 2-3 hour naps in between each feeding.......not anymore though! Now she's a 30 minute napper. So now we have fun and I read to her and try and teach her some new signs. She also likes watching Noggin (okay so do I!) Their shows are aimed at pre-schoolers and all of their shows are meant to promote learning. It also doesn't show any commercials and in between each show Moose A. Moose and Zee sing songs and stuff.......it's a really cute channel.....although I'm going to try and limit the amount of time she watches tv!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend Lilly!!

I love You!

Aunt Betsy