Friday, January 26, 2007


credits for layout can be seen here.
I know, I know.....you've seen this picture twice before, but I've never scrapped it! Since I don't have my camera I thought that I would start working on scrapping the old pics of Lillian before I forgot anything! One down....a billion more to go!
Small little side note- I started cleaning our drive on our computer and putting all of the pictures that I take of Lilly onto CD since the hard drive is getting full and making the computer slow. I realized just how many pics I've taken since she's been born! I've filled 4 cd's so far and I already notice a huge difference with the computer. I think that I need to make sure that when we have another baby (not for a few years.....doctors orders!!) that I make sure that they don't get what Betsy has.....second baby syndrome. I always feel so bad because there's all these pictures of me and not as many as her......but then again she and my dad always say that I'm adopted since I'm so short so I don't feel as bad! Okay I went way off to the middle of no where with that and I'm going to shut up and go to bed!

No comments: