Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I thought that I would change things up a bit and change the header.....plus I absolutely love this picture of Lilly and I wanted to see it more often. We went to the post office today and the grocery store. We got our new insurance cards today and they put Lilliam instead of Lillian......what a horrible name that would be! So I've been on hold with them twice today for 20 minutes both times to try and get it changed but I'm not wasting all of our minutes on that! So I'll call after 9 since they're open till 10. I'm doing a little more packing today. I've also got to go through my stamp sets and decide which ones I'm going to put on ebay......I've got a little over 100 sets, half of which I hardly use, but nonetheless they're still hard to get rid of! I'd like to think that I'll get back into it once we move and possibly have more space because having your supplies in one room and creating in another room can get quite annoying. I think that's why I enjoy digital scrapbooking so much......all of my supplies are on my computer, plus I can use everything over and over so it's way cheaper. Well I better get back to packing....yuck! Anyways, hope everyone enjoys the new header!

No comments: