Monday, February 05, 2007

Another Long Weekend


Well me and Lillian returned home today and the first thing I did when I walked in the door was I fed the cat.......I FORGOT!!!! I felt so bad......I remembered when we were about an hour and a half out. So, she went 2 days without food and I promise I'll never forget again. We had a nice visit with Dan and didn't really do too much.

Lillian's teeth are really coming in and I think that she's handling everything really well.....you wouldn't even know if she's in any pain because she isn't crying or anything. My left hand is numb on the left side and has been like that for the past couple of days so I'm not sure what's up with that.

In other news......need some positive thoughts and prayers sent to my Great-Grandma. Betsy called me late last night at Pat's house so I knew something was up. Grandma broke her femur last Tuesday and was in the hospital for a couple of days and has since been moved to a nursing home. I'm a little sad that we just found out about this last night but that's another story for another day. So, I leave for Syracuse on Wednesday so hopefully me and Lilly will have the opportunity to visit her if she's up for it.

No comments: