Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lauren Grier Day!



Well today was officially Lauren Day! I didn't do any doodles today because I wanted to be able to get some layouts out there using some of her fab kits! The first layout uses her Inverted Doodlie Love kit she made with Shauna Clingerman which is at Sweet Shoppe Designs here. The second one is made using her Amanda & Lauren rule the world kit she made with Amanda Rockwell which is here.
Me and Lillian did some more packing today and I straightened out her room a bit. Things tend to get messy when you're in the middle of packing. Only one more month and then it's all over with!!! At least we'll be away for a week so March is really going to go by fast.
So tomorrow, I'll work on the custom name doodles that I'm giving to those that commented on my question thread, as well as work on some freebies. I'm going to make some boy themed stuff again tomorrow so make sure you pop back in. I'm also going to have another contest tomorrow so make sure you check back for that! I'll also announce the winner of my covered frame tomorrow......guess I better head to bed soon.....tomorrow is going to be a busy one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great LO's Carrie!