Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Need some positive thoughts....

sent to my Great-Grandma again. She was admitted to the hospital again where they discovered that she re-broke her femur again. She has decided to have surgery and is probably still in surgery at this moment. Surgery is risky for anyone, let alone a 93 year old! But, she is a firecracker and I know that she'll make it through this. So if you get a chance, please send some positive thoughts that the surgery will go well and that she won't be in too much pain when she gets out.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I pray that all goes well for your great grandma! She must be feisty to be 93 and still going strong!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my gramma who is 94, will be 95 in April and going strong. She is also a 'firecracker'. I am praying for healing and comfort for your gramma. We need those firerackers in our lives! - Brooke (in Oregon)