Saturday, March 24, 2007

Don't forget...

to enter yourself into my contest for the altered frame which is on my post from the 7th if you use any of my doodles on a layout by the 26th.......only 15 entries so far!

Today I'm doing some packing and I'll be done pretty soon since I only have 3 boxes left! I'm waiting to see if we have more boxes in the trailer once Dan unloads it today.....no point wasting money to buy more if we already have some! Me and Lilly will hit the road tomorrow morning and will come back on Monday after the funeral. It's going to be a long draining week, but we'll get through it........we always do.

4 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

yay! new music!!! lol! i wish you some peace for the weekend ...
:) M

Silke - PapierStudio said...

sorry, i couldnt find the contest entry.... the back cololors of you blog are tooo dark... is very difficult to read the text!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I know you will be sooooo glad to finally get moved. I give you big kudos for doing as well as you have.

I love your blog and watching your cutie pie grow, she is very close in age to my DGD

Have a great Sunday!

Mandy said...

Moving is so stressful as it is, but to add in a funeral...You poor thing! Good luck with everything!