Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Even though I only have 3 products at digiaisle.com, I thought that it would be a good idea to put them on sale to get my butt into gear to start creating some new stuff! I really need to get that new camera soon so I need to start bringing in some dough......even if it's pennies compared to what Dan makes!!! Anyways, I'm going to start learning how to make papers and elements and such, but I won't release anything until I create something that I would use myself......so I might be at it for awhile!!!! The sale is going on until the 30th so be sure to go on over and check out all of Sarah and Laura's great kits as well! As always, suggestions are always welcomed. And be sure to come back within the week for a little blog freebie!

1 comment:

HG said...

Congratulations on taking the 'plunge' to digi paper and elements :) You'll become addicted in no time. If you need any help, or maybe need to find a certain tutorial, let me know... if it's out there I've found it, lol. You can email me here: cesstrelle@aol.com Just put something in the subject line so I know it's not spam, like Lilly Pie :)