Sunday, May 06, 2007

A B-E-A-utiful day!!!

It is so nice here today!!! Sadly I've got a lot of stuff that needs to be done indoors, but I'm planning on at least taking Lillian for a walk. You should see what she's wearing today (guess I'll have to take a pic later today!) So today we already moved all of the remaining boxes in the attic. I still need to get some stuff out of some of them, but I'd rather they were upstairs than in our bedroom. Plus since my family is visiting at the end of the month, I really need to get working on painting the 3rd bedroom. I'm kinda torn on a color. I'd like to do something a little funky like a fun teal color with splashes of lime and black, but the main decorating style in our house is typical New England folk stuff so I guess it probably won't match. Then later today we're going to be moving the desk into the family room. I want the computer downstairs and working with the Wacom means that I need more space....and it'd be nice to be hooked up to the internet. Since we decided to not go wireless this is our next best option. Thankfully it'll go into wasted space so it won't get in the way. Anyways, I might get a chance to make another freebie later today.....I'll continue to make freebies until I get used to this thing so be on the look out for stuff through the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

brooke said...

woo hoo - freebies on the way!

btw...who says all your rooms have to match? Teal, lime, and black sounds like a great color combo. If I ever get up the energy to repaint my office, I may just steal that one from you!