Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our day....

won't amount to much of anything since it's supposed to be over 90 here today....talk about yucko!!! I HATE hot weather....especially when it's humid. Adding to my hatred is the fact that I don't wear shorts. I don't think that I've worn a pair in at least 5 years. I do have to run to the store today and pick up some stuff for Lilly's trip this weekend to Syracuse. I'll certainly miss her, but it will be nice to have a break.....and to sleep in!! Me and Dan might go up to the Northern part of VT and spend the night since we've never really ventured up there.....maybe we'll even stop at Ben & Jerry's and get a big tub 'o ice cream!! Other than that we just plan on relaxing and fly fishing and maybe I'll get a chance to go to all those places that I've wanted to photograph......actually I know I will because I'm going to make it a priority!!! Anyways I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.....I'm off to do the laundry and listen to my updated playlist.....I know I only added one song.....but I love me some Maroon 5 (old stuff.....still trying to get used to the new stuff!!)

No comments: