Wednesday, July 04, 2007

MY BIG NEWS!!!!!


In other news Lillian is back home with us! Her speech seems to be more pronounced and she seems to getting around a lot better.....in just 5 short days....guess it just goes to show you that they really do grow up too fast! The weather is yucky here today so we're stuck inside and probably won't get to go see the fireworks! I hope to get a little drawing in tomorrow but we'll see.....I'm going to make a schedule for myself for the week from now on to include house chores and time on the computer to draw so we'll see how that works out! Anyways, hope that everyone has/d a wonderful 4th!!

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOO HOO and Conrats!! :) That is an exciting big step!

I bet you are glad to have your sweet baby home

Kyla Armstrong said...

Congratulations! I was in the mountains with no internet for the past week and I just read the awesome news!!!!

I'm SO glad to be back with DS! I missed him so much!