Monday, July 30, 2007

The week ahead

So tomorrow I'm going to start working on a new kit. I'd like to have it finished by the end of the day since I already have a ton of ideas written down, but I'm not going to hold my breath. My photo class at MDM started today and I'm so stoked! One day a week, I'm going to have Dan's and Lillian's dinner ready so I can go out and take pics on my own without having to worry about anyone or anything. I'm thinking of starting my own photo project that I'd like to call "Vermont's knocking"......I want to take pics of historic doors throughout Vermont....I'm strange I know! Today was my scrap day and I was able to complete 3 layouts which is huge for me!! I've been such a slacker when it comes to scrapping and I'm going to start setting aside one day a week to make sure that I'm able to scrap. So here's what I created today...Every single thing was created by the amazing Lauren Grier and you can pick up everything here in her store!

No comments: