Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Taking a break....

Well today was a little more productive than the previous two.....key word is "little!" I'm just about to finish up a paper pack that will be going into my grab bag and then tomorrow I'm going to try and create another 2 (I already have one.) I'm not sure who I'm kidding when I say I'm going to have stuff ready two weeks ahead of time when I know that I work better under pressure....always have always will! So we went to eat at Grandma Bombria's tonight which was a nice break from everything. I of course brought my camera along and snapped a few pics. It's becoming a lot harder to take pics of Lilly since she's all over the place but I figure it's great practice! Anyways, here's one shot of her behind my ever so favorite backdrop (Pat's barn of course!)....and a pic of some flowers that I bought the other day....


Oh and I think I forgot to talk about Lillian's doctor appointment that she had the other day! She's up to 22 lbs and 31 inches tall (normal weight and a little above average for height.) The doctor said that she's doing really well. I asked her (like I always do) how she's doing developmentally since I'm always concerned about when she'll be caught up since she was a preemie. She said that she's completely caught up with the exception of her not walking yet, which as can be expected will be a little delayed. She said that typically the motor skills are the last thing to catch up so that was a relief. I really haven't been worrying too much about the walking because I know she'll do it when she's ready, but it's good to know that I'm doing everything possible to help her along! We're hoping to start a playgroup next week and hopefully I'll have a chance to meet other mom's in the area, but I don't know the details of the group yet so I guess we'll see. Anyways, I've babbled way too much and need to get back to work!

No comments: