Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Have you checked out....

my sisters' blog lately?! She's updated it with some sono pics and the baby's room with their new furniture and such. You can check it out here! I guess it's time for me to change their header for them!

In other news Lilly is ALL over the place!!! She walks around 75% of the time. I'm really enjoying watching her learn something new and she certainly doesn't give up very easily. She won't walk out in the grass yet, but she's getting there! I'll be starting my final sale at My Digital Muse this coming weekend before I leave for Syracuse. Me and Betsy are going to work on her shower invites and I may start the paintings for the baby's room as well....otherwise I'll bring them home. Anyways, I'm finishing up the laundry which is something that I've been doing a lot more of since Lillian's been using the cloth diapers. Here's another shot of Lillian enjoying her swing at the park....

1 comment:

KB said...

What a neat shot! The playground equipment in the background looks almost like an old gothic castle which contrasts with the swing and your little one in the front. I really like this photo--whatever effect you used on it was PERFECT!