Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Schtuff.....

Well my wacom pen came today so I was able to edit this pic that I took of Dan and Lilly the other day. So like I mentioned before, I settled on Carrie Ann Photography, but I was trying to think of a catch phrase to go along with it so here's what I have...Today was a busy one with an early morning trip to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for turkey day.....lets just say that it was nuts in there! It wouldn't have been so bad if I had been able to find the french's onions sooner!!! I made some fudge for our Thanksgiving at home and did the laundry.......again!!! Tomorrow I'm going to cook one of the turkey's (I got an extra one so Dan would have left overs while I'm gone) and the yams. I guess it will kinda be a practice one for Thursday! I was able to do some scrapping last week and here are some of my layouts that I used some of Lauren's fab new stuff at Sweet Shoppe......

1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Congrats on your wacom pen... I could not live without mine! Love your blog, pics are beautiful... Thanks for sharing.

warmly,
Barb