Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another busy day!

Today I worked on cleaning out the 3rd room and cleaning out some of the shelves and moving around my stamping supplies. I'm not getting rid of them, but I'm certainly not adding any to my collection! I'm going to finish up tomorrow morning and finish up cleaning all of the odds and ends out of the kitchen so I can set up the backdrop and take some Christmas pics of Lilly. I was planning on doing it today, but I got sidetracked when I thought about making up a new "logo" for my business. Just basic for now, but I like the way it turned out....


And then I've also got the new watermark for the pics.....

Lilly decided she wanted to check out the snow outside today and I caught her like this and thought that I would grab the camera really quick before I pulled her down! And what's up the weather dudes?! We were supposed to get like 10 inches of snow here and I don't think that we even have an inch. Oh well! The snow will come and Dan will get a chance to test out his new skis and bindings......and we'll be at the lodge making snowmen and taking pics!

No comments: