Thursday, December 13, 2007

My little snow bunny


Isn't she the cutest!!! I thought that since we finally got enough snow to cover up all of the grass that it was time to play in it! So after dinner tonight we headed outside and Lillian played in the snow for the very first time! She absolutely loved it! I know I'm using a lot of exclamation points, but it was just so much fun seeing her reaction to it. I realized that I HAD to capture this moment, so I went inside and grabbed my camera, flash, Lightsphere and umbrella......had to protect the camera of course!!! She made her first snow angel with a little help of course and she loved running her hands through it.

Tomorrow Lillian gets to see Santa too for the first time! I was a little afraid of bringing her last year since she was a preemie, but now that she's a big girl, it's finally time!! I'll bring my camera of course to capture it......can't wait to see her reaction to it! Dan's work is having their Christmas party tomorrow and there's supposed to be a big fireworks display so that should be fun too!! Anyways, hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday. I "may" post another freebie.....not sure when so be sure to come back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Lilly
Grandpa