Wednesday, January 09, 2008


Isn't she beautiful?!!!!  I have Lightroom and my camera software loaded......the two most important things at this point.......although photoshop would come in really handy for sure!  But I don't have any pics of Lilly on this computer so I guess I need to start taking some.  It's a bit gloomy out today, not that it matters much since Dan has my car today.  So today I'll just take that course on CD about the Mac and hopefully learn a few things.

Oh and if you're reading this and you live around me, be sure to take advantage of my no session fee promo that I'm holding for my first 10 customers......I already have some booked and once I start advertising they'll go pretty fast!!!!

1 comment:

Becky Elfert said...

I just got a MacBook - I'm learning, too. Good luck!