Friday, January 04, 2008

It's been a looooooooooooooooooong day!!!

I probably should have taken a nap today but I didn't. Last night was a rough night for Lillian......probably another molar coming in. She wanted to play as soon as we hit the bed and we only ended up getting two hours of sleep. You would think that with the lack of sleep that she'd be a little mellow today........nope.......not Lillian!! She's been getting into everything and making a complete mess of what was once a clean house! So with Lillian running around, crazy me thought that it would be a good time to set up my lighting so I could start practicing. She wasn't in the mood to sit in front of the backdrop, so instead I used Lillian's new best friend, her baby doll.......


I still need to practice and such, but I thought that this was a good start. I'm not too sure what we have planned for this weekend. I was going to get my hair cut since it's way too long and too hard to manage, but I forgot to make an appointment so I guess it'll have to wait until next weekend. Anyways, I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: