Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just a little ramble....

I don't have any pics yet today but we'll see what Lilly lets me take!  So I'm so excited about a couple of things!!!  First, we're planning our first family vacation!!!!  You'd think we'd go someplace we've never been, but when you love a place so much, you can't help but keep returning!!!  So we're going to (here's a big shocker) Bar Harbor, Maine again!!  Me and Dan have been there 3 times, twice camping and once in the cottage we rented for our honeymoon.  With Lillian still being a little too young for camping, we decided to rent a cottage again.  Our plan at this point is to go back to where we honeymooned but a different cottage.  They're right on the ocean on the other side of the island and they were really great there.  Here is the cottage that we'd like to get here.  We're going to go in the late spring, early summer which is something we've never done before.  Bar Harbor can certainly become REALLY busy during the summer with everyone visiting Acadia National Park!!!  I'm just excited to be able to bring Lillian up there.  I know we should probably visit someplace different some time, and although I'd love to go out west, I think I'd like to save that trip until we're done having kids and they're grown.  So at this point, it's about bringing Lillian to a place that we love.

In other news, my Mac will be having a new occupant soon.........CS3!!!!!  I'm so excited you don't even know!  You don't even realize how much you rely on photoshop until it's not on your computer.  Anyways, that's my big news........not to exciting for you.......but really exciting for me!

Oh and I'll be posting another freebie soon so be sure to come back!!!

No comments: