Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lots to do!

The week ahead is going to be a busy one and a lot of it will be cleaning.  Let me tell you.......Lillian gets into EVERYTHING!!!!  I know, I know........completely normal for this age, which is why I laugh it off most of the time and pick up after her.  But this week, I wasn't in the mood and this place reflects it!!!  The stuff that I used to take shots of myself on Friday.......yeah......it's all still set up in the kitchen!  I was going to take it down tonight, but thought that I might as well get some use out of it tomorrow.  I have this chair thing that was at my grandmother house that I want to use for shoots so I thought that I'd give it a try.  I've just got all of these ideas running through my head that I've been jotting down as I prepare to go live with everything and it's been hard to get to bed early.  Anyways, tomorrow we're going to run to Home Depot to get something to organize Lillian's toys a little better.  I'm thinking of getting one of those plastic tower things with the drawers and painting it with chalk paint so that she can draw on it.  She's been drawing on everything lately.........thank god for washable crayons!  Oh and another thing that she does lately is dance, especially when she has shoes on.  She goes into the kitchen and taps her little feet.  I'm thinking of checking into some dance classes for her......or at least see what age they start at.  We just want her to be active and not one of those kids that sits in front of the TV all day, and thankfully so far she isn't one of those kids.  I'd say in total she probably watches 30 minutes or so a day of TV......just bits and pieces here and there.  Every now and then she'll sit down for awhile is something really catches her interest, but she enjoys playing more which I'm happy about.  I'm also going to finally call the library down the street to see if they have story time........I've been meaning to call for ages, but always end up forgetting!!!  So it's 11:30 now and I think that I'm going to head to bed in a bit........I stayed up until 2:30 a.m. Friday night.........haven't stayed up that late since college!!!!

No comments: