Thursday, March 13, 2008

So.....

Today had a plan but part of it will have to wait until tomorrow!  We headed to Staples this morning because I needed to print off some of my paperwork since my crappy Dell printer isn't compatible with the Mac.  So when I figured out how much it was going to to be to get all of the color copies that I needed it was going to be like $50.  Fifty bucks every now and then is one thing, but when I need to print up my contracts and what not, $50 each trip can add up.  So when I went there and saw the printer that I wanted, I figured it was time to just get it over with because it would end up paying for itself in the long run.  Today's plan was to get the copies and then come home and take Lillian's Easter pics, but since I really need to get some stuff printed, taking her pics will have to wait until tomorrow.  Anyways, here's the printer that I got....
It's the Epson 1400 and it prints bordless photos up to 13x9 and it even prints on CD's so I can make my own custom DVD's myself!  It's a beast of a machine at 24" wide.....takes up half of my desk!  All the more reason for us to buy a house so I can have my own office and have more space (I don't think I've mentioned that we started looking.)  Anyways, hopefully tomorrow I'll have some pics of Lilly!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I gotta get one of those wraps, they are great! so adorable!

Ramie :-) said...

Love the pics.....I just got that printer about a month ago...LOVE IT! Wanted the 1800, but they discontinued it....and the "replacement" is like $150 more! So, went with the 1400 and am loving it! (I don't print anything except for my use, and wallets for family tho!)

Ramie