Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Don't be like mommy....

when it comes to what she eats! I'm the worst, really I am! I hardly eat any green veggies and I tend to stick to what I know and don't venture off very often. Heck, I only started eating mashed potatoes in the past few years. Corn on the cob is one of my favorites and I could eat it all day long. Lilly's never had it on the cob before so we thought we'd give it a try.....
She really seemed to enjoy it and kept making silly faces as Dan wiped her face. Today we're going to spend time packing the upstairs. Then when Dan gets home I'm going to have him take some of the boxes out of the attic that still have stuff in them downstairs so I can start going through those this week. We could use some positive vibes for tomorrow.....Dan's a bit nervous. We're having the septic inspected and pumped. We're hoping that all is well and that nothing has to be replaced. After that we'll be all set to go!!!

No comments: