Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just realized....

that I haven't had a rant in awhile!! When we were renting I think that my stress level was through the roof. I hated dealing with inconsiderate people. Now though, things are as they should be. We're the youngest couple in the neighborhood so they probably think we're the ones making all the noise. We don't make any noise to speak of anyways, although Dan pressure washing the house to get the paint off can get a bit loud! Dan finished painting most of the back side of the house and now he's onto the side. I pulled up some of the shrubs in the front yard cause they looked like pooh and I couldn't deal with looking at them anymore. That's kind of how I feel about the kitchen and the bathrooms at the moment as well! I don't spend much time in either of those rooms.....particularly the kitchen......that creepy wallpaper gives me the heeby jeebies! I'm ready for that part of the remodel to be over with!

In other news, when I said that my photography business is picking up......I WASN'T KIDDING!!! I have 3 sessions this week and 4 next week. I have 8 sessions next month and hopefully some more will be added. I've gotten 3 inquiries this week about shooting weddings.....one on New Years Eve which could be fun if I get booked! So fingers crossed, next year will be a good year for me and my little business. I'd be happy if I could pay the utility bills and be the one who buys the new windows for the house next year. Oh......and lets not forget buying a new camera.....time to upgrade baby!!!! I'm going with the D300 because I'm weak and don't think I can handle all that the D3 has to offer......maybe someday though! Anyways, I've got some proofing to do tomorrow and some more housework which seems to be never ending.......think we need to have a BIG yard sale at the end of the summer to empty out the garage.....wanna come help?!

No comments: