Monday, September 22, 2008

I know, I know.....

I haven't been doing a good job taking new pictures of Lillian! You'd think that this blog would be full of them now, but I'm so busy that I forget to just take the camera out and capture her. She's really doing well if I say so myself! She started putting multiple words together and yesterday she told me "I won't do that!" which is more exciting that no for sure!! Her hair is still crazy as can be as you can see from the picture below. I decided that I'm going to let her bangs grow out and since the rest of her hair is starting to fill in I thought we'd wait a little bit longer until she gets it cut......or maybe I'm still just putting it off for some unexplained reason!

Business is booming which is fun, but a lot of work for sure. I take breaks throughout the day when I'm editing to play and read with Lillian, but I really need to make sure that I get out with her more often. I'm taking her to storytime at the library this week to see how she does with other kids. They have a playgroup that meets twice a week as well, but I thought that we'd start off small and go from there! I always said that we'd go, but I really need to make sure that I do it this time because she really needs the interaction with other kids.....especially since she'll be headed to pre-school next year (where does the time go!)

This week I have lots of things to do which include getting prepared for this weekend. I'm headed to Syracuse for 2 days of mini-shoots......eight sessions in two days! Lillian is going with Dan to CT so I don't have to worry about her and can just focus on the job at hand! Each time I've been home lately I've been so busy that I barely have time to visit with my family, much less my extended family! Anyways, I'm going to to do a better job of taking photos of Lillian from now on......promise!!

No comments: