Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Just a quick post and hoping that the weather wherever you are is as beautiful as it is here in Southern Vermont! We're at peak foliage this weekend and you can certainly tell with all of the tourist driving around (driving 30 miles below the speed limit to look at the oh so pretty leaves.) Me and Dan spent our 5th wedding anniversary yesterday by going out to eat while Lillian spent the night at Nana's house. We were going to go to Saratoga, but Dan didn't feel like driving so we just went to Manchester instead. After dinner we continued a 3 year tradition......Carvel Ice Cream cake for dessert. I opted for the big $25 cake so we'd have lots of left overs......when did ice cream cake become so expensive?!! Lilly should be coming home soon which I'm happy about...it was a nice break, but I do miss her whenever she's gone! One thing I don't miss though is her little messes.......this child can make a clean house dirty in under 5 minutes flat! It's a good thing I love her!

Anyways, I'm going to get back outside and finish cleaning when Lillian gets back for her nap.

Happy Anniversary Dan.....it's been a great ride for the past 5 years and I look forward to the next 50!

No comments: