Saturday, December 06, 2008

An out-take....

I won't share the rest of Lilly's Christmas photos, but I love this out take of her.....it shows her nice and long lashes....

She actually did pretty well while I was taking her photos, before hand is another story! I'm getting ready right now for my last session of the year and then I can just finish up my editing and stuff and get some much needed family time in. I'm hoping to be completely done with all of my editing and marketing for next year by this time next week, that way I can just enjoy the holidays ahead!

I have a wedding at the end of January in Bennington which is my next scheduled so I'm really looking forward to the break which I'll certainly need as the construction (or deconstruction) in the kitchen begins. We've decided to go down to the hardwood floors and sand them down, nail holes and all! It'll be messy kitchen for awhile (and messy house too) as we get things done, but it'll be worth it in the end. My first instinct is to just tear down the other wall in between the kitchen and dining room, but I know that we'd be biting off more than we can chew financially so that would be a stupid move on my part!

Anyways, time to get ready, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and that you're staying warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie she is so BIG!!! WOW time flies!!! She is gorgeous!!!