Thursday, June 04, 2009

Big Weekend

I'm so busy getting ready for this weekend but wanted to post a couple of pics of Lilly playing in the backyard....

On Saturday I'm shooting a wedding and on Sunday we're having Lillian's birthday party. I usually like to hold things on Saturday cause I consider Sunday a day to spend with your family, but since I'm working and Sunday is her actual birthday, it was the way to go this year! The kids will be making some crafts and I'm hopeful that it won't rain out, otherwise the kids will be in the garage and everyone will be stuffed in my construction zone of a house! Today we're headed to the wedding location so I can check things out and to the grocery store for the rest of the stuff for the party and then back home to clean and do some laundry......which makes me remember that I really need to have Dan put up a laundry line outside......it's been so beautiful outside and I haven't had line dried clothes since I was a kid!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
I've been waiting for the day when you would discover the greatest tool in your camera bag!!!! Depth of field is what separates the the point and shoot folks from the pros. Your eyes go directly to the subject with-out the other distractions. These are works of art!! They demonstrate your desire to improve your photographic skills.
F-stops rule.
Well Done!!!!
Dad