Friday, August 18, 2006

WHAT A SCARE!!!!


I just got back from the store and started going through our mail. Our insurance sends us a breakdown for all fees (which I hate) on all of our services. We're used to receiving 5 or so of these each week from Lilly's stay in the hospital. Today we received another 5, plus this one that was in a different envelope. At the top of it, it states that this is not a bill.....but at the bottom it states that if it isn't taken care of within 45 days the claim will be denied! So I read through it thinking that I needed to get something from the hospital. I called our insurance and was told that it was standard procedure and not too worry......good thing because I don't think that I have $118,000 on hand! $118,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just about died when I totalled everything up! Lilly though, is worth every penny!

No comments: