Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oh my that's a lot of snow!!!

Coming from a place that only had a light dusting of snow on the ground to a place that has snow measuring in the feet is quite the change! There's about a foot of snow on the ground here in Syracuse and there's way more up to the north of us. Personally, I love the snow! I don't even mind driving in it.....it's all the other people driving in the snow that I can't stand! So for that reason, me and Lilly will be taking it easy today! We were going to go to Michael's to get some stuff but I think that we're safer inside. So today we'll just play a lot, watch Curious George (I love that movie!) and when she takes a nap I'll do some doodling and learn how to design papers. Hope everyone is nice and toasty wherever you are!

FYI-Just in case you're here for the arrow doodles there are also a few more sets of freebies if you scroll down

No comments: