Friday, March 16, 2007

So.....

it's official!!! I'll be selling my designs! I'm going to start creating some stuff during Lillian's naps next week. There is one very important word that I have to remember though once I get started.......balance. First and foremost comes Lillian, secondly I need to finish packing since we'll be out of here in less than 15 days......and finally.....I have to start going to bed earlier!!! Since Dan has been gone I've been going to bed around 2 a.m. each night at the earliest! So by the time Lillian gets up, I haven't gotten much sleep. I've been going to bed around 11 this past week and I feel a lot better so it's something that I need to stick too. So with lots of suggestions at hand I'll start creating!

You may be wondering where I'll be selling......go check out www.digiaisle.com! Sarah just opened the store today and is offering 25% off of all of her products until the 19th! So if you have more suggestions, let me know! If I decide to use one of your suggestions, I'll send you the doodles for free!

As far as my freebies go.....I'll still be doing one a week so make sure you still come back to my blog.....especially since there will always be cute pics of Lilly!

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Congrats Carrie! and thanks for the cute fall elements.

LVMommy22 said...

well ... as long as you promise cute pix of lilly! lol! congrats on joining a shop, i know it will go well for you!!!
:) M

Muka said...

congrats carrie!! i just checked out your products and it was so cool to see your doodles in the freebies section instead of on your blog!! lol thanks for the fall doodles and good luck in all you do!!

Anonymous said...

I've been scrapbooking for years but am just getting started in digital scrapbooking. I recently found your blog and love it. Your doodles are great! I have 18 month and 3 year old girls and love seeing your pictures of Lillian too! Good luck in your new venture! My girls love dress up so I'd love to see some ballerina or princess doodles.

LVMommy22 said...

carrie, your sqirrel is so darling, will you do an easter set with a cute bunny and some eggs? maybe a chick and a basket? a tuft of grass?
:) M

Belinda said...

Congratulations!! I saw your items in the store. How exciting! I'm a new designer too, I sell at SOTB. It is great seeing your creations and wait until you sell some!