Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Call me a slacker!!

So I've been working on learning new things and I've been so focused that I haven't finished working on my freebie!!! I started it......just have to complete it! I'm going to try and finish the kit tomorrow since it still needs some more papers and elements. It'll probably suck....but everyone has to start somewhere. I ordered the Wacom today and it should be here by the 4th so I'll be able to start doodling once I learn how to use it. I'd really like to do some Chinese inspired doodles and I thought that they would look a lot better if I didn't have to scan my work anymore so I guess that we'll see!

In other news....Lillian's first upper tooth is starting to break through! She has been quite the handful the past few days and I've actually been taking naps during the day because she poops me out! But......I wouldn't trade it for the world!

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

My DGD had her 1st bottom 2 teeth pop thru on Sunday!

Hope everything is working out ok with the folks in Utah. I still can't believe how bad that was handled!