Friday, May 18, 2007

Yummo!!!

Lillian is addicted to peas!!! She's been eating a lot more and even had her first try at some meat, which I've been putting off because I couldn't bring myself to give her those meats that they sell in the baby aisle.....talk about gross!!! So I waited a little bit until she started chewing her food a little more and the other day she had some pork and she absolutely loved it. I just hope that she'll always like veggies since I don't. Anyways, here are some pics from a few moments ago. She started falling asleep and I was going to give her her bottle, but since she was completely out I thought that I would just let her sleep. So I've got to go do some cleaning and maybe I'll get around to doing another little freebie this weekend if time allows!

No comments: