Friday, June 15, 2007

Stampin Up!

So now that we're unpacked and all I decided that I'm finally ready to let go of some of my sets and I thought that I would list them here since there was some interest before. All of the sets have been mounted and used at least once and may be slightly stained on the wood portion. They were always cleaned using the stampin up cleaner. So below is my list and the price that I am asking (doesn't include shipping via USPS)...

Travel Post $20 Holiday Print $10
Quick & Cute $5 Holiday Blocks $5
The Fine Print $5 Purrfect $10
Furnished with Love $5 Ladybug Picnic $10
Love ya Bunches $10 Espress Yourself $10
Tree for all seasons $10 Timeworn Trim $5
Simple Wishes $5 Farm Fresh $15
Recipe Fun $10 Snowflakes $10
Little Somethings $5 A little love $5
Fishy Friends $10 Cute as a bug $5
Simply Sweet $5 Too Terrific Tags $5

If you need to see what these look like, just go to http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ and check out the gallery where each set is shown. I'll keep these up here for a couple weeks and will highlight each one once they are sold. Oh....and if you're interested just email me at carriebombria@yahoo.com!

1 comment:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Ooh! I'm totally going to tell my SIL about these! She LOVES Stampin Up!