Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another rough night....

Is October here yet?! Last night was another loud night, and I almost called the police. Probably should have, but I was so exhausted that I wasn't in the mood. Dan is no longer in the mood as well. He didn't get a lot of sleep last night because of the noise and you know it's bad when Dan can't sleep because he can sleep through anything. I think more than anything, I'm just drained of the whole situation. I've just been counting down the days until they leave. We're ready to get into our own home and not have to deal with this anymore. We could buy a house right now if we wanted to, but we want to buy with our hearts and not with our emotions. We're upset that the situation hasn't been rectified, and rightfully so. I've come to conclusion that nothing will be done. So I guess we'll see how things are once new people move in, hopefully they'll have more respect. I understand playing your music and all, but is it necessary to play your music at a volume which inhibits your next door neighbor from sleeping and thinking properly! I just hate feeling like I'm back in Buffalo, dealing with my noisy neighbors.....but I was in the inner city at the time and only paying $350 a month in rent so I guess I got what I paid for. So in the meantime, we've started looking for a house. I'd hate to start packing again in the same year, but we need to do what's best for our family. So today I've been scrapping to let go of some steam and here's what I've created so far....
I used a bunch of Lauren's new stuff that will be hitting the store soon @ SSD so be on the lookout for those!

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the shot of your cute little bathing beauty :) and the photos about your journey to photography are outstanding!

I am so sorry you are still having such a hard time with the neighbors. Man that sure can put a damper on how you feel in your own place! Good luck with your house hunting and I hope the 'perfect' place finds you!