Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My bathing beauty!

Lillian loves bath time! She gets so excited the moment her little feet hit the water and starts splashing all around. I think the worst part for the both of us is when it's time to rinse her hair.....she's such a wiggleworm and won't stay still so the water usually ends up on her face which she absolutely hates. I'm still waiting for the day when I can finally put her hair into a ponytail.

So not much going on here. I'm working on some doodles today that I'll hopefully finish by tonight. I was going to do a paper pack, but wasn't in the mood so I think I'll let that wait until next week. We're leaving Friday night for Syracuse and not returning until Monday morning. I think that once we get back I'll start working on the grab bag stuff ASAP instead of waiting until a couple days before......I always put stuff off until the last minute....I work better under pressure!

No comments: