Sunday, August 19, 2007


I'm still pooped from yesterday! I don't think that we're going to go to the fair today, especially since it's opening day! However, it is a beautiful day outside so I think that me and Lilly will head out and do something. Then later today I plan on taking some pics for my photography class. Dan (poor thing) is still working on his truck. Whenever something needs to be fixed or replaced he does it himself if he's able too. I think the only thing he wasn't able to do himself thus far was replace the ignition. Right now he's working on his brakes and such but he's having a hard time finding parts so he's a little frustrated. Dan's truck is certainly his third love, after Lilly and me of course! Anyways, I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and don't forget to apply for my CT call (as seen below) if you're interested!!

1 comment:

Gabi Butcher said...

I really LOVED the Grab Bag!!!

Thanks!

Gabi