Monday, August 27, 2007

Our weekend.....

was a busy one!! Friday I was supposed to scrap all day to I could bang out a bunch of layouts in one day....gotta make sure I meet up those requirements for Lauren! Lillian had other plans though and wanted me to hold her all day! Not that I'm complaining or anything..... I think that she has another tooth coming in. Then Saturday Dan helped Lindsay pack her moving van and then we headed up to Rutland and got somthing to eat. Then yesterday I did some cleaning in the morning and then we headed out to the fair. It was a cute little fair and we got lots of yummy food! We get to do it all over again this weekend at the State Fair, but I'm thinking now that if Dan decides to come that we'll go our own ways. So I took a bunch of pics but realized when I got home that I forgot to take any of Lilly.....bad mommy!! Anyways, here's a couple...

No comments: