Sunday, September 09, 2007

Just a quickie....

It's a yucky day outside which can only mean one thing.....cleaning day! I'm taking a break from the puter today and I'm going to take some pics of Lilly after the my large white fleece blanket gets cleaned. Lilly tripped last night and bit down on her lip.....I've never seen the poor thing bleed....even when she was in the NICU! She was all better with a few moments, I think that I was the one that was more upset! Anyways, I had to take some pics yesterday for my photography class and although I still need to take one more pic since it started raining before I could finish, I was able to capture this pic of some roses that are next to the garage....
and one of my cute shoes (which are still killing my feet btw!)....

1 comment:

Gabi Butcher said...

This Roses are so 'provence' like!!! Loved the effect and of course the Pic!

Gabi