Friday, September 28, 2007

My buddy's back....


Since having Lillian, Abby has sorta taken a backseat. She avoids Lillian, which I don't blame her since Lilly like to stick her little fingers in her eyes. Before having Lillian, Abby was always with me. She kept my feet warm at night and she was my TV watching buddy. But after Lillian was born, she avoided me and kept her distance. Recently though, she's been coming back to me. She started sleeping on the bed again when we moved to Vermont, and most recently, she started joining me when I was on the computer. So now not only do I have to deal with Lillian trying to pound her little fingers all over the computer, but I also have to deal with Abby sprawled all over my wacom!!! It's nice to have her back though.......now if I can only get her to like Lillian!

Not sure what we're going to do this weekend. It's supposed to be nice here so I'd like to be able to catch a few autumn shots as the leaves change. Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend......and don't forget about my coupon below and my kit sale at My Digital Muse!!

No comments: