Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our weekend.....

was a pretty uneventful one. We started Saturday driving around looking at houses that are for sale in the area and taking off beat roads.....actually now that I think of it, almost every road in Vermont is offbeat. After checking out some houses, we stopped at the Chiselville Covered Bridge in East Arlington.....
I went down the really steep hill to try and get some shots below, and while I was able to get down there, the water was way too cold and I didn't have the proper footwear to put my camera gear in that sorta danger so I decided to save it for next summer. After that it was lunch time. I of course wanted to head to my favorite lunch spot Zoey's. It was packed as can be expected.......Manchester gets really busy with all of the yuppies this time of year coming up to spend their money at the outlets. Since it was so packed we decided to go to the park, which was also packed, but with kids playing soccer so that was nice! Lillian did some "walking" around....
After that, Dan had a headache so we headed on home. Today nothing much went on, just chilling out at home. Nothing really planned for the week ahead other than designing. I set a schedule for myself and what needs to be completed by a certain date to get myself back on track. I'll be running a new sale this Thursday as well as a new coupon on that day for my blog readers so be sure to check back........there might even be another freebie!! Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead!

1 comment:

Melanie Reyes said...

congrats on being the photo of the day, love your PP.